Simulation (1 Game)
Publisher: Frontier Developments
Game Rating: T (Teen)
[Fantasy Violence, Mild Lyrics, Mild Suggestive Themes]
Release Date: November 15, 2006
$$39.99 / $10.00: EB Games - Arden Fair: October 10, 2008
Players: 1 - 4
In-game Dolby Digital
NOTES: Playable on Xbox 360
Visit Thrillville™ and step into a nonstop party in a theme park that you create. Customize your park, interact with guests, and build and hop into your own roller coasters and other rides. Race on go-kart tracks you constructed, play mini-golf on courses you designed, or join friends for dozens of four-player party games, from bumper cars to arcade shoot-'em-ups. Tour the park on foot as you chat with the guests to make sure they're enjoying themselves.
Race on go-kart tracks you constructed, play mini-golf on courses you designed, or join friends for dozens of four-player party games, from bumper cars to arcade shoot-'em-ups. Tour the park on foot as you chat with the guests to make sure they're enjoying themselves.
- Run your park: Build, manage, ride, customize, and socialize your way through the five theme parks you’ve created. Play with your friends in the park of your dreams.
- Build your rides: Thrillville boasts the simplest, most intuitive development tools available for all 75-plus ride types, from wooden, corkscrew, and inverted coasters to merry-go-rounds, trains, and all your favorite carnival rides.
- Play the story: Complete up to 150 missions so that you can you retain Uncle Mortimer’s legacy and fend off the threat of Globo-Joy.
- Cruise the midway: Midway games are more than simple props for your park—you actually play them! Of the 22 available, 18 are multiplayer, 16 can be placed wherever you want them, and 10 can be customized to your liking. Midway games include bumper cars, saucer soccer, remote-control cars, shooting gallery, mini-golf, rhythm challenges, arcade shoot-'em-ups, and much more.
- Interact with guests: Interact and develop a relationship with any guests you see wandering about. Listen to and address their unique concerns about your park, joke with them, and even help a guest impress his crush by winning that special prize.
- Explore the environment: Explore 15 different themed areas spread across five theme parks, such as Pirates Gone Wild, Gold Rush, Ancient Treasures of Egypt, and Moon Base.
- Choose your play style: Spend hours customizing every aspect of your park, or let the game assist you as you play the midway games, chat with guests and move the story along.
- Hold on tight: The "coaster cam" lets you experience the thrill of every speedy turn and stomach-churning drop your roller coasters have to offer.